What To Expect At Harvest Haus
Clink that Stein!
The 19+ Harvest Haus returns! Classic elements will reappear again this year, such as the theatrical keg tapping opening ceremony, a grand selection of traditional German fare, wondrous dancing, and lots of liquid gold bier for the drinking. Beyond this, we’re bringing back the popular mini-experiences throughout the entire two-weekend event. Discover all this year’s elevated sitting options below.
- A four and a half hour Oktoberfest-inspired sitting, alongside hundreds of other autumn revelers
- Theatrical keg tapping ceremony, interludes and performances that immerse attendees in an interactive story of the harvest
- High energy, unique Bavarian musical performances
- Access to authentic European food stalls in the Marktplatz serving pretzels, bratwurst, sauerkraut, and much more
- Access to the custom-created Harvest Haus merchandise and gift shop
- More details and surprises for each sitting coming soon. 2019 will see unique mini experiences within each sitting type!
The town crier, official keg tapper and Haus ringleader. Has a firm grasp on his mallet.
THE BURGERMEISTER’S SON
Much like his father, a mischievous reveler with too much energy. Likes to fiddle.
THE BURGERMEISTER’S WIFE
Trying to keep the Haus in order, but zany family tendencies run deep. Easily tempted by das midas touch.
A four and a half hour Oktoberfest-inspired seating.
High energy, unique Bavarian musical performances.
Authentic European food stalls in the Marktplatz serving pretzels, bratwurst, sauerkraut, pork hocks, applestrudel….
Access the custom-created Harvest Haus merchandise and gift shop.
All attendees must drink from a traditional ceramic stein! Rent your own custom 500ml Harvest Haus stein for $3 (+$5 deposit).
Gather a group of 12, 18 or 24 and become a Kapitan – get yourself a complimentary ticket and reserve seating for you party. Email email@example.com before booking tickets to arrange your Kapitanship.
All the inclusions of the GA ticket with the additions of:
Premium access to the raised Bavarian-themed long table VIP seating area reserved and secure for VIP.
Guarantee yourself a table seat!
Complimentary custom-created Harvest Haus stein to rent ($3 value).
Access to an exclusive VIP bar.
Pre-order your traditional Delikatessen board full of german meats & cheeses ahead of time – exclusive to VIP tables only.